Weems & Plath Endurance 085 Comfortmeter
Ships To: United States & Canada 🇺🇸 🇨🇦
✓ Free U.S. Shipping (on most orders over $100 USD)
✓ Price Match Available
✓ Authorized Dealer
✓ Bulk Order Discounts Available
✓ Questions? Call Us 1-800-860-3429
Ships In: 1-3 Business Days
Estimated Delivery Time: 3-7 Business Days
Shipping & Returns
We offer Free Shipping across the United States (Lower 48 States) on most orders over $100 USD.
Shipping fees will apply on most orders shipping across Canada, with some exceptions.
We also offer a 30 Day Return Policy on most of the products that we carry. Some limitations may apply.
For full details on our Shipping & Returns Policy, please click here.
The vast majority of products that we sell, with a few exceptions, are covered under Warranty.
To view the Warranty details for each brand that we sell, including products that do not qualify for Warranty, please visit here.
Weems & Plath Endurance 085 Comfortmeter - 230900
The brass Endurance 085 Comfortmeter is compact in size for areas where wall space is limited. This instrument is designed to indicate optimum climate conditions when both hands cross in a limited area of the dial called the COMFORT Zone. The thermometer on the left side of the dial displays the temperature in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
The hygrometer shows percentage of relative humidity on the right. Constructed with a high luster maintenance-free brass finish, this comfortmeter is part of the extensive Endurance Collection. The patented Slide-n-Lock Mounting System eliminates the need for visible mounting screws and allows for easy removal for necessary adjustments. The Endurance 085 Comfortmeter is splash resistant and has a lifetime warranty on finish and movement.
- Compact size for areas with limited wall space
- Dial hands cross to indicate conditions that are ideally “comfortable”
- Displays temperature in both Fahrenheit & Celsius
- Hygrometer shows percentage of relative humidity
- Maintenance-free, ultra-hard brass finish
- Patented Slide-n-lock™ Mounting System
- No visible mounting screws, easy removal for adjustments
- Beveled glass crystal
- O-Ring seated behind glass for weatherproof construction
- Lifetime warranty on finish & movement
- United States Patent: 7,293,456BI / 8,381,585 / 8,925,381
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: .65 lbs (295 g)
- Dimensions: Dial: 3 3⁄8” (86 mm) Overall Diameter: 4 1⁄8” (108 mm) Depth: 1 1⁄2” (38 mm)