Weems & Plath Chrome Plated Atlantis Time & Tide Clock
Ships To: United States & Canada 🇺🇸 🇨🇦
✓ Free U.S. Shipping (on most orders over $150 USD)
✓ Price Match Available
✓ Authorized Dealer
✓ Bulk Order Discounts Available
✓ Questions? Call Us 1-800-860-3429
Ships In: 1-3 Business Days
Estimated Delivery Time: 3-7 Business Days
Shipping & Returns
We offer Free Shipping across the United States (Lower 48 States) on most orders over $100 USD.
Shipping fees will apply on most orders shipping across Canada, with some exceptions.
We also offer a 30 Day Return Policy on most of the products that we carry. Some limitations may apply.
For full details on our Shipping & Returns Policy, please click here.
The vast majority of products that we sell, with a few exceptions, are covered under Warranty.
To view the Warranty details for each brand that we sell, including products that do not qualify for Warranty, please visit here.
Weems & Plath Chrome Plated Atlantis Time & Tide Clock - 220300
The ability to view, at a glance, the position of the tide is crucial to anyone whose activities are dependent on the sea. The Chrome Atlantis Time & Tide Clock indicates the position of the tide in relation to the current time. The red hand on the dial points to “high tide," "low tide," “after or before low," “after or before high,” and “half tide."
The black hands indicate the current time. The components of this chrome time and tide clock are easy to access by unscrewing the bezel of the clock case which is created from chrome-plated, solid forged brass that is hand-polished and flawlessly lacquered.
- Chrome-plated, solid brass forged case, polished & lacquered
- Screw bezel for easy access to movement
- Battery operated, combination quartz time & tide clock movement
- Red tide indicator hand is calibrated to the Atlantic lunar tide cycle
- Note: Tide calibration for other tidal bodies of water will need to be reset frequently, e.g., Pacific Ocean & Gulf of Mexico
- Provided with AA battery, instructions & mounting hardware
- Lifetime warranty
- Optional mahogany finish wood base available separately (100B or 101B)
- Dimensions: Dial: 4" (102 mm)
- Overall Diameter: 5 1⁄2" (138 mm)
- Depth: 2 7⁄8" (73 mm)
- Weight: 3 lbs 3 oz (1446 g)