Leupold Switchback - Matte Black, Shadow Gray Flash Eyewear
Ships To: Canada 🇨🇦
✓ Free U.S. Shipping (on most orders over $150 USD)
✓ Price Match Available
✓ Authorized Dealer
✓ Bulk Order Discounts Available
✓ Questions? Call Us 1-800-860-3429
Ships In: 1-3 Business Days
Estimated Delivery Time: 3-7 Business Days
Shipping & Returns
We offer Free Shipping across the United States (Lower 48 States) on most orders over $100 USD.
Shipping fees will apply on most orders shipping across Canada, with some exceptions.
We also offer a 30 Day Return Policy on most of the products that we carry. Some limitations may apply.
For full details on our Shipping & Returns Policy, please click here.
The vast majority of products that we sell, with a few exceptions, are covered under Warranty.
To view the Warranty details for each brand that we sell, including products that do not qualify for Warranty, please visit here.
Leupold Switchback - Matte Black, Shadow Gray Flash Eyewear - 179092
Comfortable on the range, in the field, or on the ride home, the Switchback will quickly become a favorite addition to your everyday kit. ANSI Z87.1+ ballistic protection, lightweight comfort, and unquestionable clarity give you everything you need and nothing you don't.
ELIMINATE THE GLARE, NOT THE ADRENALINE
Leupold’s In-Fused Polarized Technology uses an advanced manufacturing process that fuses the polarization film in-between two of the lens layers. This process provides permanent polarized protection that won’t scratch or deteriorate over time, so you’ll never have to worry about slowing down.
ADVANCED BALLISTIC PROTECTION
Built for the bold, Leupold Performance Eyewear are not sunglasses. They’re engineered to elevate and protect the outdoor athlete.
Shatterproof lenses combined with the most resilient non-metal materials on the market will stand up to ballistic impacts, extreme stress, and harsh weather. They’re designed to be more than you need, so you can give it all you’ve got, day in and day out. Wrap-around lens design protects against front and side impacts.
- ANSI Z87.1+: ANSI Z87.1+ is a ballistic rating that meets or exceeds ANSI high-velocity impact standards for eye protection.
- IN-FUSED POLARIZATION: Eliminate the glare, not the adrenaline. Leupold’s In-Fused polarized technology uses an advanced manufacturing process that fuses the polarization film between two of the lens layers. This process provides permanent polarized protection that won’t scratch or deteriorate over time, so you’ll never have to worry about slowing down.
- DECENTERED LENS: All Leupold Performance Eyewear feature optically decentered lenses. Each lens is custom designed and machined to fit within its frame so that the clearest part of the lens is directly in front of your eye. The result is eyewear that eliminates distortion and maximizes clarity.
- SHATTERPROOF LENS: Made from ballistic-rated materials, all performance eyewear frames are ultralight, flexible, and maintain structure under stress.
- GUARD-ION: Guard-ion is a hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image.
- DAYLIGHT MAX: Daylight Max provides UV protection for optimal performance in bright conditions.
- DIAMOND COAT: DiamondCoat™ is a hardened surface coating that reduces surface scratches.
- NO-SLIP BRIDGE: Provides all day comfort with no-slip, soft-touch rubber bridge pads.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Protects against manufacturer’s defects for the life of the product.
|Hinge Material||Stainless Steel|
|Lens Color||Shadow Gray Flash|
|Total Length (mm)||156|
|Total Width (mm)||146.5|
|Temple Length (mm)||116.2|
|Total Height (mm)||47.8|
|Lens Thickness (mm)||2|