Leupold Payload - Matte Gray, Emerald Mirror Eyewear
Ships To: United States & Canada 🇺🇸 🇨🇦
✓ Free U.S. Shipping (on most orders over $150 USD)
✓ Price Match Available
✓ Authorized Dealer
✓ Bulk Order Discounts Available
✓ Questions? Call Us 1-800-860-3429
Ships In: 1-3 Business Days
Estimated Delivery Time: 3-7 Business Days
Shipping & Returns
We offer Free Shipping across the United States (Lower 48 States) on most orders over $100 USD.
Shipping fees will apply on most orders shipping across Canada, with some exceptions.
We also offer a 30 Day Return Policy on most of the products that we carry. Some limitations may apply.
For full details on our Shipping & Returns Policy, please click here.
The vast majority of products that we sell, with a few exceptions, are covered under Warranty.
To view the Warranty details for each brand that we sell, including products that do not qualify for Warranty, please visit here.
Leupold Payload Emerald Mirror Eyewear in Matte Gray - 100-181274
The Payload was designed for anglers and outdoorsmen who live life on the water.
Featuring Lens Ventilation and In-Fused Polarization, the Payload maintains a clear image while eliminating glare, helping you see past the water’s surface to what lies beneath.
Combine that with wrap-around, ANSI-certified frames and ballistic-rated lenses, and you’ve got unmatched protection and clarity that every outdoor athlete demands.
In the field, at the range, or on the go, each pair of Leupold Performance Eyewear is built to outperform in the harshest conditions.
We craft our shatterproof lenses to the same standards as our legendary sporting optics, while our In-Fused Polarized technology eliminates glare and stands up to the elements like only a Leupold lens can.
Lightweight, rugged, and extremely clear, every style is designed to stand up to whatever obstacle lies ahead.
When you see better, you perform better. And with the Payload, your eyes will stay fresh on the water or on the trail all day long.
And like all Leupold Performance Eyewear, it’s Designed, Machined, and Assembled in the USA and backed by our Lifetime Guarantee–so go ahead, be relentless.
Eliminate the Glare, not the Adrenaline
Leupold’s In-Fused Polarized Technology uses an advanced manufacturing process that fuses the polarization film in-between two of the lens layers.
This process provides permanent polarized protection that won’t scratch or deteriorate over time, so you’ll never have to worry about slowing down.
Advanced Ballistic Protection
Built for the bold, Leupold Performance Eyewear are not sunglasses. They’re engineered to elevate and protect the outdoor athlete.
Shatterproof lenses combined with the most resilient non-metal materials on the market will stand up to ballistic impacts, extreme stress, and harsh weather.
They’re designed to be more than you need, so you can give it all you’ve got, day in and day out.
Flatter lens design with a wide wrap-around frame protects against front and side impacts.
- ANSI Z87.1+: ANSI Z87.1+ is a ballistic rating that meets or exceeds ANSI high-velocity impact standards for eye protection.
- In-Fused Polarization: Eliminate the glare, not the adrenaline. Leupold’s In-Fused polarized technology uses an advanced manufacturing process that fuses the polarization film between two of the lens layers. This process provides permanent polarized protection that won’t scratch or deteriorate over time, so you’ll never have to worry about slowing down.
- Shatterproof Lens: Made from ballistic-rated materials, all performance eyewear frames are ultralight, flexible, and maintain structure under stress.
- Decentered Lens: All Leupold Performance Eyewear feature optically decentered lenses. Each lens is custom designed and machined to fit within its frame so that the clearest part of the lens is directly in front of your eye. The result is eyewear that eliminates distortion and maximizes clarity.
- Guard-Ion: Guard-ion is a hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image.
- Daylight Max: Daylight Max provides UV protection for optimal performance in bright conditions.
- Diamond Coat: Diamond Coat™ is a hardened surface coating that reduces surface scratches.
- Rx Ready: Compatible with prescription lens requirements. (Tracer style excluded)
- No-Slip Bridge: Provides all-day comfort with no-slip, soft-touch rubber bridge pads.
- Lifetime Guarantee: Protects against manufacturer’s defects for the life of the product.
Lens Vents: Allows air to pass through the frame to prevent fogging in wet conditions. (Payload style only)
Product 101: Performance Eyewear Highlights Video:
Product 101: Performance Eyewear Lens Breakdown Highlights Video:
✓ Leupold Payload - Matte Gray, Emerald Mirror Eyewear
✓ Hard Case and Pouch
✓ Lens Cloth
✓ Lifetime Warranty
|Total Length (mm)
|Total Width (mm)
|Temple Length (mm)
|Total Height (mm)
|Lens Thickness (mm)