Leupold MARK 4 12-40X60mm Inverted H-32 Spotting Scope
Ships To: Canada 🇨🇦
✓ Free U.S. Shipping (on most orders over $100 USD)
✓ Price Match Available
✓ Authorized Dealer
✓ Bulk Order Discounts Available
✓ Questions? Call Us 1-800-860-3429
Ships In: 1-3 Business Days
Estimated Delivery Time: 3-7 Business Days
Shipping & Returns
We offer Free Shipping across the United States (Lower 48 States) on most orders over $100 USD.
Shipping fees will apply on most orders shipping across Canada, with some exceptions.
We also offer a 30 Day Return Policy on most of the products that we carry. Some limitations may apply.
For full details on our Shipping & Returns Policy, please click here.
The vast majority of products that we sell, with a few exceptions, are covered under Warranty.
To view the Warranty details for each brand that we sell, including products that do not qualify for Warranty, please visit here.
Leupold MARK 4 12-40X60mm Inverted H-32 Spotting Scope - 110183
The Mark 4® 12-40x60mm tactical spotting scope with the Inverted H-32® reticle gives you the brightness and clarity necessary for positive target identification in any conditions. Built to survive shocks, blows, drops, and impacts, it's not only tough, it's also 100% waterproof and fog-proof.
Boasting Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, it offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry-leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter in the field.
Countless military sniper teams have trusted the Mark 4 tactical spotting scope. You can depend on it, too. This rugged spotting scope is designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and is guaranteed for life.
DETAILED RETICLE INFO INVERTED H-36 (SPOTTING SCOPE)
- Designed by Horus Vision®
- Uses a MIL based system
- Featured in our tactical spotting scope line
- Reticle is inverted (or upside down) to allow the spotting scope to be utilized more like a periscope, thus enabling the user to use cover more effectively
- Grid style reticle provides precise aiming points for bullet drop compensation and wind correction
- Hash marks are in 0.2 MIL increments
- Grid measures 10 MIL wide and 10 MIL tall
- Open upper half of the reticle for observation and spotting
- Numbered lines make for quick line identification
- Makes calling shot corrections straightforward with multiple well-defined aiming points
- Best utilized with a rifle scope featuring one of our MIL based reticles
- Front (first) focal plane
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE OPTICAL SYSTEM: Offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging conditions, industry-leading glare reduction for a clear image in direct, harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that professional guides and shooters demand.
- EXTREME CLIMATE EXPOSURE: We make sure our optics perform at the highest level in the harshest conditions by ensuring they will survive from -40 degrees Fahrenheit all the way up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- WATERPROOF + FOGPROOF: From torrential downpours to crossing rivers, you’ll never have to worry about a Leupold binocular leaking or fogging up. Our proprietary gas blend and seals are tested to a 33-foot depth and a multitude of pressure changes.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Built for a lifetime of performance - if at any time your binocular doesn’t perform, we will repair or replace it for free - whether you're the original owner or not.
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE OPTICAL SYSTEM: Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions, industry-leading glare reduction for a clear image in harsh, direct light, and the resolution and clarity that professional guides and shooters demand in the field.
FOLDED LIGHT PATH: Folded light path technology helps achieve a compact, lightweight design.
- DIAMOND COAT 2: Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we've ever offered. DiamondCoat 2 has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity, and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
FULLY MULTI-COATED LENS SYSTEM: Our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
TRIPOD READY: A built-in 1/4-20 rotatable tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod.
MAGNESIUM HOUSING: Lightweight but tough as nails, a rugged magnesium housing protects the optic during fast-paced action.
- WATERPROOF AND FOGPROOF: Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fog proof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures and elevation changes, so the internals of the optics stays moisture-free and crystal clear for life.
|Objective Diameter (mm)||60|
|Linear FOV Low Mag (ft@1000yds)||168|
|Linear FOV High Mag (ft@1000yds)||52|
|Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees)||3.2|
|Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees)||1|
|Eye Relief Low Mag (mm)||30|
|Eye Relief High Mag (mm)||30|
|Exit Pupil Low Mag||4.8|
|Exit Pupil High Mag||1.5|
|Close Focus Distance (ft)||36|