Garrett AT Gold Metal Detector
Ships To: Canada 🇨🇦
✓ Free U.S. Shipping (on most orders over $150 USD)
✓ Price Match Available
✓ Authorized Dealer
✓ Bulk Order Discounts Available
✓ Questions? Call Us 1-800-860-3429
Ships In: 1-3 Business Days
Estimated Delivery Time: 3-7 Business Days
Shipping & Returns
We offer Free Shipping across the United States (Lower 48 States) on most orders over $100 USD.
Shipping fees will apply on most orders shipping across Canada, with some exceptions.
We also offer a 30 Day Return Policy on most of the products that we carry. Some limitations may apply.
For full details on our Shipping & Returns Policy, please click here.
The vast majority of products that we sell, with a few exceptions, are covered under Warranty.
To view the Warranty details for each brand that we sell, including products that do not qualify for Warranty, please visit here.
Garrett AT Gold Metal Detector - 1140680
The Garrett AT Gold metal detector is here. With this advanced and sophisticated Garrett Metal Detector you can only do yourself a favor by buying a tool such as this.
Garrett has designed the coil on this “All Terrain” gold detector to be used up to ten feet deep in water. This version of the AT Gold is fitted with the 5″ x 8″ DD search coil for greater definition on small targets.
This Garrett AT gold is not only limited to gold but has several options to help you find treasures such as coins, jewelry, relics, and any other metal items underwater or out on the soft beach sand.
- All-metal mode: This TRUE All-metal mode feature allows you to find the deepest, smallest gold targets that are unusually hard to find with any other metal detector.
- Graphic target analyzing: Allows you to see the conductivity of the target and the differentiation of the target's outline.
- All-terrain: Ultimately designed to uphold any type of weather conditions. Hurricane or Sahara desert you can count on this detector working for your environment.
- Digital Target ID: The AT gold has a built-in digitizer that shows you the conductivity of the target on a scale of 0-100 which helps discern targets from one another.
- High-resolution iron discrimination: This Garrett machine has an iron scale that reads up to 40 points. This gives you the capability to discern from metal that might be of little value so you don’t waste your time digging for junk.
- Adjustable threshold: This feature gives you the ability to adjust the volume to constantly give you audible sounds to hear targets.
- Iron audio: Ever get tired of finding those garbage metals that only 2 yr old thinks are valuable? This option allows you to hear the quality of the iron with a quick scan-over.
- All-metal iron audio: This audio feature allows you to hear iron objects even when you are operating in the “true all-metal mode”.
- Ground balance (manual): Ground balance has seemed to cause so many problems in the past. This manual option helps minimize and eliminate ground mineralization.
- Ground balance window: This AT gold feature allows a user to optimize the ground balance to help eliminate problems with uneven ground.