Garrett Ace Apex Metal Detector
Ships To: Canada 🇨🇦
✓ Free U.S. Shipping (on most orders over $100 USD)
✓ Price Match Available
✓ Authorized Dealer
✓ Bulk Order Discounts Available
✓ Questions? Call Us 1-800-860-3429
Ships In: 1-3 Business Days
Estimated Delivery Time: 3-7 Business Days
Shipping & Returns
We offer Free Shipping across the United States (Lower 48 States) on most orders over $100 USD.
Shipping fees will apply on most orders shipping across Canada, with some exceptions.
We also offer a 30 Day Return Policy on most of the products that we carry. Some limitations may apply.
For full details on our Shipping & Returns Policy, please click here.
The vast majority of products that we sell, with a few exceptions, are covered under Warranty.
To view the Warranty details for each brand that we sell, including products that do not qualify for Warranty, please visit here.
Garrett Ace Apex Metal Detector - 1142320
The pinnacle of multi-frequency detection flexibility!
Garrett’s Multi-Flex technology, fueled by a cutting-edge, broad-bandwidth digital platform, simply gives you more versatility with the Apex than can be found on any detector in its price range!
Choose from powerful single frequencies to enhance detection on specific targets, or select one of Apex’s simultaneous multi-frequency modes to achieve excellent detection on all targets in all soils.
Lower frequencies generally offer improved detection on larger and more conductive targets (i.e. large silver coins). Higher frequencies generally offer improved detection on smaller and less conductive targets (i.e., hammered silver coins, gold nuggets).
Fully waterproof, the Viper is a blend of two of Garrett’s most popular DD coils.
The 11″ size is large enough to cover plowed fields, but its narrow 6″ footprint allows easy separation of targets in iron-infested areas.
The Viper is designed as a low-impedance, broad-bandwidth coil to support the new Apex Multi-Flex frequency technology.
- Iron Volume: Control What You Hear: Iron Volume allows users to decrease the volume of iron targets, while the volume of non-ferrous targets remains at a normal level. Experienced treasure hunters often like hearing all targets, but will appreciate the option to decrease the volume of undesired items. With eight Iron Volume adjustments, Apex offers more flexibility than any other detectors in its price range.
- Intuitive And Efficient Controls: Direct drive buttons for most frequently used controls. Easy-access menu adjustments for other controls.
- Six Detection Modes + Pinpoint: Zero, Coins, US Coins (with coin icons), Jewelry, Relics, and Custom
- Hi-resolution Ground Balance: 175 points of ground balance resolution (like the Garrett AT Max), ranging from ferrous ground to saltwater.
- Large target ID numbers
- Rechargeable Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to approximately 15 hours of use, depending on the setting. Micro-USB charging cable included.
- Iron Audio: Garrett’s unique feature helps to identify complex iron objects, such as bottle caps correctly.
- 5-Tone Audible Target ID: Five distinct tones provide greater audible target identification than on Garrett detectors.
- Hybrid Audio System: The Apex target audio provides the simplicity of binary audio (found on existing ACE detectors) with the additional benefits of subtle proportional audio for faint targets.
- Hi-Resolution Discrimination: Twenty pixels of Notch Discrimination, including 8 pixels of Iron.
- Backlit LCD
- Volume Control: For both the built-in speaker and headphones.
- Eight Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments: 1/8” JACK for optional wired headphones
- Built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology: Up to 6 times faster than Bluetooth. Hunt without the cords!
- Frequency Options: 5 kHz | 10 kHz | 15 kHz | 20 kHz | Multi Freq | Multi-Salt
- Only 2.5lb
- Comes with a coil cover