Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector Combo
Ships To: United States & Canada 🇺🇸 🇨🇦
✓ Free U.S. Shipping (on most orders over $100 USD)
✓ Price Match Available
✓ Authorized Dealer
✓ Bulk Order Discounts Available
✓ Questions? Call Us 1-800-860-3429
Ships In: 1-3 Business Days
Estimated Delivery Time: 3-7 Business Days
Shipping & Returns
We offer Free Shipping across the United States (Lower 48 States) on most orders over $100 USD.
Shipping fees will apply on most orders shipping across Canada, with some exceptions.
We also offer a 30 Day Return Policy on most of the products that we carry. Some limitations may apply.
For full details on our Shipping & Returns Policy, please click here.
The vast majority of products that we sell, with a few exceptions, are covered under Warranty.
To view the Warranty details for each brand that we sell, including products that do not qualify for Warranty, please visit here.
Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector Combo - GB2COMBO
Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector Combo, includes 6.5″ & 10″ waterproof elliptical search coil
The Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector is the standard against which all other gold prospecting detectors are compared. Its 71 KHz operating frequency is the highest available, making the GoldBug 2 extremely sensitive to small gold nuggets.
The GoldBug 2 is packed with new features. Search in the highly mineralized areas that were off-limits before, using the mineralization switch; identify iron trash and hot rocks – before you spend time digging them up – using iron discrimination; and find smaller nuggets at greater depths with the audio boost mode.
Find your target
- Operates at a powerful 71 KHz for exceptional sensitivity to small gold nuggets – highest operating frequency on the market
- High-resolution iron discrimination lets you identify iron trash and hot rocks before you dig them
- Audio boost lets you hear even small & deep targets
- 3-position mineralization switch (High/Normal/Low mineralization settings) to compensate for heavily mineralized soil
- Adjustable sensitivity , threshold, & volume
- Coarse- and fine-adjustment knobs for precision ground balance
Use easily in the field
- Extremely lightweight at 2.9 lbs
- Control box can be hip- or chest-mounted to reduce the weight on your arm
- Operates on 2 drop-in 9V batteries with about 32 hours of battery life
- Dust- & moisture-resistant control box