APM 20-60x80mm APO Spotting Scope - APM-AST-APO 20-60x85
The new APM APO Spotting Scope is perfect for the discerning Hunter, Target Shooter, Birdwatcher and Casual Nature Observer.
This highly refined instrument features a 3 objective lens setwhich provides a highly fully corrected image, excellent optical performance and high-fidelity true-color images. A fourth lens is used for focusing. Features high quality Poro Prisms. Optics are fully broadband multi-coated throughout for maximum light transmission and contrast.
Features a precision 4:1 ratio dual-speed focuser for exceptional focusing accuracy. The stylish spotting scope body is constructed from robust but lightweight magnesium alloy, with a sliding dewshield/sun shade. Fully waterproof andnitrogen-filled for clear, fog-free viewing.
The supplied 7.63-22.6mm zoom eyepiece, constructed from 8 lens elements, provides a generous 20-18mm of eye relief and is suitable for use with or without spectacles.
Supplied with quality Stay-on case. Standard tripod bush.
- 85mm diameter objective
- High resolution optics
- Sharp edge detail
- Bright and high-contrast
Top model with apochromatically corrected lenses:
- No color errors (not even at high magnification)
- All lenses, prisms in the scope are broadband multi-layer coated, so that a clear optical field of view and sharp images are guaranteed
- High-quality lens combination ensures maximum light transmission
- Magnesium alloy body (lightweight)
- Nitrogen filling prevents fogging on the inside of optics
Solid and precise mechanics for focusing:
- Precise and smooth focusing with 4:1 reduction ratio (dual-speed)
Note:This scope is compatible with Swarovski Zoom eyepieces.
Focal length: 457.7 mm
Prism system: Porro
Housing: Magnesium Alloy Chassis
Front lens diameter: 85 mm
Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm – 1.4 mm
Eye Relief: 20 mm – 18 mm
Close focusing distance: 4.5M
Objective angle of view: 2.2° – 1.1°
Field of View at 1000 M (M): 38M – 20M
Dimensions: 385 mm (Angle) / 401 mm (Straight)
Focal length: 22.6 mm – 7.63 mm (Zoom Eyepiece)